Cheese Makers Forum FAQ Equipment part 1 Equipment part 2 History

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Bees

Well, I posted a Craigslist ad for the bees and actually got several enthusiastic replies (one read, "I need your bees now"). Unfortunately at three or four this afternoon every single one had vanished. It was pretty amazing though, since when I went out this morning it was like a cloud of bees, then a solid writhing swarm, and now they are all gone.

So I guess what I've learned is I need a bee hive that wild bees can move in to. They were very un-agressive, and man did they move through my garden fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Cheese A Day by Jeremy Pickett is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at cheeseaday.blogspot.com.