I'll try and get pictures as the day goes on, and there is still much to do, but it should be a lot of fun.
- Smoked ham, similar to the Old Prague Ham I had, but I'm calling this one Ol' Coburg Ham :D
- Wings and grilled chicken
- Vegan pasta salad, made with vegan aioli, capers, and cornichons
- Ginger and pear cole slaw
- Seitan, black bean and corn veggie burgers (completely made from scratch of course). I got this recipe from the book Vegan Yum Yum, which is fantastic
- Sourdough buns (hopefully, it is fighting back)
- Lime jello in the shape of sea creatures
- Lemon cake with lemon curd filling, and candied lemons on top
Cheese A Day by Jeremy Pickett is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at cheeseaday.blogspot.com.